Saturday, June 12, 2010

utah wedding photographer | sean and chloe {vintage couple's shoot}


i consider myself a very lucky girl.  i have so much support from friends, family, even strangers . . . and i thank you all for it!

sean and chloe  let me take pictures of them about two months back.  for a while, my friend lee and i had wanted to try out something a little bit stylized, vintage . . . something different than we'd been doing.  
so we asked sean and chloe (my twin sister) if they would let us take their pictures once again.  sean i'm sure was not too thrilled, but he was such a trooper and i love him for it!  and chloe, you are too gorgeous for words.. thanks for being such a great sister to me :)

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

there was a point towards the end of the shoot where this dog came from out of nowhere, just begggging for attention.  personally, i think this is what caused them to get little moses :)
25
26

and i can't thank lee enough!  she's the brilliant stylist behind all of the shoots i will be posting over the next few weeks!  stay tuned :) 

12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Maddie, and your sister is lovely! I love the vintage theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love, love, love, love, love. I can't say it enough. These are brilliant. So great. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous. The best ever. You and Lee make a great team and chloe and sean were born to be photographed. Love these. grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew this pics would be great....but my goodness. They are stunning! Glad to be part of showing the world your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are such a powerful and creative family. Your photographs never cease to amaze me. It sounds generic, but I really mean it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MADDIE! YOU ROCK!

    Seriously I love seeing your shoots - you always impress me! :)

    And Chloe, you are smoking! ;)

    And Sean, you're a bit of an all-righter yourself!

    And Lee, beautiful styling!

    LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. maddie we love them! they turned out awesome! if you can make us look good you can make anyone look good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these turned out wonderful! Serious, such a great collection of photos. You and lee are amazing! I'm sure it helped that you had such great models too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first close up of Chloe's face? GORGEOUS. Absolutely beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh... I love this session more and more. Everything about them is stunning. Everything. Lighting, subjects, location, styling. FAB!!!

    Ugh. You make me sick. But I love you! Definitely need to pick up some tips from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lady, i am so proud of you. this is such a beautiful shoot! everything you create is amazing and your posts always make my day! keep up the great work!!! xx

    ReplyDelete