Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3 Things I'm crushing right now.




Carey Mulligan's October Vogue Cover photo.
I'll be honest, even though it's November,
I bought this magazine the other day JUST because I loved her hair so much.
It took me a looooong time to finally grow my hair out . . . but seeing
This picture makes me want to chop it off again!


(I actually ended up buying them yesterday.. early Christmas present for me, yay!)



How about you?? What are you crushing right now?


Well, I'm off to take a quickie-bath to warm up, then it's hittin the lap top to
get some SERIOUS photo editing done!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I do love those boots. I'm crushing all things fall right now, even though I'm feeling the too-early summer heat over here! :) I mostly read American blogs, and y'all are killing me with the beautiful colours of the leaves and gorgeous fashion! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bench seems very 60s retro to me, love it. Those boots are the perfect fall/winter shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Carey Mulligan. She's my #1 female crush right now, Amy Adams remains in close second.

    And those boots look SO comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for introducing these boots to me. I am buying them today.

    ReplyDelete