Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brian & Kenna | Married

Sometimes . . . Okay, ALL OF THE TIME, we shoot people that should be models :)  Seriously, look at these two!

This was a mini-session of sorts (meaning we did it all in less than an hour of daylight!) that a friend of mine arranged as a gift to his newly-married friends!
I met Brian a few times at my work, but didn't know him too well, and obviously had no idea he had a knock-out woman!  I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to shoot such amazing lookin' people!

Brian&KennaBlog-  (2)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (3)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (4)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (5)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (6)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (7)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (8)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (1)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (12)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (9)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (11)
Brian&KennaBlog-  (10)


I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!  Mine has been pretty wonderful.  Well, other than having a cold. AGAIN.  Um, I think it's about the 5th one I've had in 6 months.  Not. Even. Exaggerating.
Last night, I went to bed quite early, got way too much sleep, then lazed around on the sofa drinking coffee and catching up on my daily reads, while trying to convince myself I didn't feel that sick.  In the midst of all that, I may have eaten way too little.  Later,  Lee and I had to drive up north to go to a client meeting .  When we got to Barnes and Noble before we met with the couple, I think my blood-sugar level took a dive and I was shaking and nauseated and could hardly hold a cup of water to save my life.  After a warm pretzel and some ice water, I was feeling much better, and the meeting went amazingly well!  We met with a seriously magnificent couple who was SO friendly and so prepared to meet and discuss their wedding with us (gotta love it!).
I'm glad I have an amazing business partner like Lee who keeps me calm and comfortable in crazy situations where I'm worried I will throw up on a client.  I'm a lucky gal!

Well, I'm going to go watch a movie and crash out on the couch :)  Have a great night!

7 comments:

  1. wow, a "mini" shoot?? it looks amazing.

    i'm loving the last one, this is such a photogenic couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh she has pretty hair! :) These photos are so nice!

    Hope you are feeling better! Stay warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Fall! These are really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about your blood sugar. I have crazy blood sugar that does that to me all the time! I'm glad you were able to stabilize it, and I'm super excited to see you again in May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddie, you are SUCH a fabulous photographer. Everytime I see your pictures I just love how beautiful they are. Not over-done or over photoshopped, just natural and always great lighting. Fantastic! And what a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i looove these pictures! and what a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these pictures are absolutely gorgeous! they are a stunning couple

    ReplyDelete