Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughts.

I know I suck at this thing we call blogging these days.  I'm acutely aware of it.  Truth is, I've lost my passion for it.  Don't worry.  I still have my passion for photography, even though it has its ups and downs.  But keeping up a blog has become hard work!  Back when I did it for fun, before I was running a photography business, it was easy.  Every day, I was dreaming up blogs posts.  I found inspiration in everything. I wanted my thoughts to be out there, for the world to see!  It was exciting. I loved getting comments, link-backs, etc.  Then I started taking pictures.  Maybe my blogging downfall?  You wouldn't think so.  But somehow, now, it's a chore.  And I don't want it to be.  I think a change in attitude is needed.  A change in perspective.  We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate, sweetie. I say if photography is your main passion, then direct most of your focus there. We love seeing your photos and hearing about your shoots and your life, but I don't see any harm with getting a glimpse into your life only once in awhile. I don't think there is anything wrong with a photographer who spends most of their time with the photography process than anything else -- if anything, that is a good thing! Maybe just do a post once every few weeks (or once a month even) with a collection of photos you have taken -- just your favourites -- I know that would be much easier on the uploading process and it would let us see a variety of what you've been doing in one shot. To blog everyday takes a LOT of time, this much I know. Be easy on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete