Monday, January 2, 2012

01.365

I've wanted to do a 365 photo project for about two years now.  2012, maybe you will be the year I do that.

I won't lie, I probably won't get around to posting one photo a day.  I may post a whole bunch at once, like in this post.  BUT, I am going to make myself take at least one picture a day. No excuses.  They may be boring. They maybe repetitive, mundane, wedding related, personal.  We will see!  But, I want something different out of 2012.  So there is my resolution.  I'm going to take more personal photos, and blog more.

Happy 2012!

 



































 

All of these photos were taken on my FinePix-X100.

 

2 comments:

  1. Your art shots take my breath away. They are incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to see this year through your eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos make me miss photography... sigh.

    ReplyDelete