Thursday, February 2, 2012

365 | Project

 

I'm still taking pictures!  No need to worry.  I am just still bad at blogging . Trying to be better though (:

So, this is essentially a camera dump from the past few weeks.

There was actually a little bit of sun today after work so I ran out to my backyard and snapped a few shots!





























The last few pictures are from a few weeks ago; my friends Kate and Natalie gave me a little (much needed) makeover, and hello, how did they make my skin look flawless??  I rarely wear foundation, so I was a little shocked, had to document.

 

1 comment:

  1. can't believe you took these with your little camera! they are amazing! clearly i still need to learn so much! it's not about the camera.. it's about the person behind it.. you are awesome! and i love your make-up pictures. you look good either way but Kate and Nat did a great job! i need a makeover! and you and mom are so pretty! love that picture!

    ReplyDelete