Thursday, January 21, 2010

thursday.

i just wanted to hop on and say hello to you all!

what i've been up to lately:
wrapping up the editing of a beautiful wedding
lots of vegging out.
reading magazines.
being kind of a loner.
trying to get inspired.
re-thinking a lot of things:
i need a life makeover.
i need a business makeover.
i need a makeover.

what i've been watching:
nick and norah's infinite playlist
(500) days of summer
sleepless in seattle

what i've been drinking:
lots of coffee and lattes
(thanks for the starbucks gift card, mom and dad!)
tea

what i've been listening to:
the xx
dead man's bones (dude, ryan gosling! he's so cute)
the (500) days of summer soundtrack
this iglu and hartly song (LOVE IT! so fun to blast in the car)


what i've not been doing enough of:
taking pictures.
keeping the blog updated.
sleeping.
socializing.

damn winter.

xoxo



11 comments:

  1. i'm here. Always. With anything you need! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I get in these moods too. And sometimes it's just nice to take a break from blogging, and socializing and life. I'll tell you one thing though, YOU don't need a makeover cause you are beautiful Maddie!
    So..... it's been WEEKS but I still have that light pink ring for you.... if you still want it??? Either leave me a message or text me your address or something cause I want to send it to you this week okay!!
    P.S. I love (500) days of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reflection is as important as breathing. It is so easy to stay in our comfortable routines. We just get up and keep doing the same old things. But when we do the new scary things we really grow. Take a chance and go
    for the gold. I love alone time and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i second shawnee. you will NEVER need a makeover. winter is hard. but getting to know yourself better is totally something that helps so much in life. maybe if you go for a run it will help? i don't know, my husband always says (since i seriously struggle with motivation) "moving makes you motivated". hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddie- I think you are wonderful. It is important to be thoughtful about what you want out of life and what direction you want to go. If you don't plan it, you just end up wherever. I love to see strong women making their own decisions and then going for it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Chloe are mad gorgeous :) I LOVE 500 Days of Summer (the pixies karaoke scene is hella hot) and Nick and Norah is one of my favs. That Iglu and Hartly song is EPIC. Thanks! Have a great weekend. I am congruent with your whole post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's hang out sometime! I got a sewing machine for Christmas so I should make you something, I will have to shop around for something cute to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your posts :) and you are the last person in the entire world that needs a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE YOU! We all need a good socializ'n day. We'll have to plan somethin that we can all meet up and just hang out. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post. I don't knwo what it is about it, but it's so great!

    I had something else important to say...dang

    ReplyDelete
  11. maddie! you know you are gorgeous, right? i hope your bf tells you this everyday! i think the the makeover line means the cold is getting to you ;)

    ReplyDelete