Tuesday, January 5, 2010

wow.

over a week for a new post?  i haven't let that happen in a while!
so sorry for getting behind.  i've still been reading your blogs, i've just had a bit of a rough week or so.
nothing to be worried about.  just have needed some time to myself (grandma, i'm fine! i swear. hehe).

a few shots i took while relaxing during christmas break (yes LONG over due, i know):
i've been staying warm with lots of hot bubble baths and coffee and tea.
mmm, just got a sudden craving for soup!




like my new snow boots :)  i'm in love.  my mom bought them for me two days before i even knew of their existence.
i saw them at nordstrom and nearly died.  they were perfect.  i called my mom and told her all about them.
she said she could hardly contain her excitement knowing she had already bought them for me!



and here's a little sneak peek of a wedding i've been editing.  such a beautiful couple!

well, even though i already took a long nap this evening, i think i'm still going to hit the pillow early tonight.
i hope you are all doing well!

i've missed you.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are back Maddie! We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I worry when you are not happy. Reminds me of the song "grandma told me there would be days like this." Hope things will be less frustrating soon. lv grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those soaps from lush??? they look like they are and if so i'm sooooooooooooooo jealous. you are a pro (it seems) at taking hot baths and it is really inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay!! i hope you feel refreshed!

    great photos as a comeback!! we missed you!!

    ReplyDelete