Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sweet moses!

so, there's no good excuse for the lack of activity on my blog lately. it's not that i don't have stuff i need to post, i have just been avoiding my computer. i promise i will be better!
i apologize!
to make amends... i present to you.. the cutest puppy ever :)
i'm an aunt now! chloe and sean got this sweet little guy over the weekend. he woke me up on saturday, and gave me little puppy kisses.

this is moses.
12
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
18

moses decided attacking my camera sounded like a good idea. normally, i would have screamed, but he's so damn cute, i just had to laugh.
1516


all of these pictures were taken in a span of, like, 5 minutes.  this little guy just gets all riled up and just tuckers himself out.  i love him.
17

i'm a happy aunt :)

13 comments:

  1. I cannot get over his amazing little ears, and yes, as generic as it sounds, his adorable puppy eyes, well, because they are! you did a great job capturing the spirit of the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some amazing shots here! Maybe you should advertise as a pet photographer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moses is sooooo adorable. I especially love that last pic. His eyes.. how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahhhh!!! i love him! these photos made my night! you did such a great job! little mosey misses his aunt maddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats aunt maddie! :) this totally made me puppy hungry. i want another one SO bad. seeing this did not help. aw. can't get over how adorable he is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! You captured some great moments! I love the one where he's playing tug..he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that pup! i esp. love the attacking photo, it's hilarious. glad to hear from you, maddie! congrats on being an aunt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh he is SO cute!!! Maddie you are such a talented photographer!! I should have you take some pictures of my little Olive sometime! How much would you charge for a puppy photo shoot?? Maybe we could do one with Mosey and Olive together! That would be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is SO cute! These pictures are great. I love the one where he attacked the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hopped over from chloe's blog...he is the CUTEST dog! so adorable :)
    great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stop, I can't handle any more cuteness! I found myself at the keyboard physically "awwww"-ing out loud. Wonderful photos to boot!

    ReplyDelete