Sunday, May 2, 2010

a few pictures from my weekend.

this weekend, we went to visit my lovely grandparents in Torrey, UT.  it was such a relaxing time, and they were so hospitable.
my grandpa showed me and taught me about everything in his greenhouse and garden.  i loved every second of it, he's so interesting and passionate about gardening, and i felt like it was a really great bonding experience!
my grandma made the most delicious food, and instigated some very enlightening conversation on politics, religion, the usual.  we also chatted a little about life and love.
going to Torrey is very therapeutic.  i hope to go back again soon!

and while it wasn't windy and freezing (for only about 10 minutes), i stepped out to play with moses and take some pictures of the scenery.  it's gorgeous there.
1
8
7
6
5
9
10
11
2
3
4

4 comments:

  1. The terrain looks a little bit like my grandparents' place. They live on what is called the Granite Belt of Australia.

    Your hair looks cute in the first pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, it is just beautiful out there. I live in Utah and have no idea where Torrey is, but apparently it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you take such beautiful pictures of such simple things, i love it! you have such a craft, hopefully some day I will reach the same level!!

    great blog, i love it!! have a WONDERFUL day!! :)

    ReplyDelete