Sunday, September 26, 2010

I misssssss yooooouu!!

Ah!  I seriously SUCK at blogging now days! I hate it.  Not blogging, but how bad I've been about keeping up on it.  I am not quite sure what my problem is.  I take lots of pictures, but nothing really from my personal life. Which is sad.  I need to get on that.
My life is carazay busy right now, but I kind of think I love it.  The mortgage industry has been absolutely insane the past few months which has sucked away my creative drive.  But the past week or two, I feel slightly like I'm getting my groove back.  I've had shoots everyday for the past three days, and so far they all went amazingly well!  The couples shoot this evening was stunning, and the Provo canyon is starting to look so fantastic!  Another week or two and it will be all of those bright yellows, reds, and oranges we all love to see this time of year :)
Last night, I tried Indian food!  I had it once like 4 years ago and it wasn't the best experience.  I am very picky with the foods I eat and I won't touch anything sweet.  Well, this time I told my friends "IT CAN'T BE SWEET!! Help me pick something good!".  I tried the lamb saag :)  Holy Hannah, it was so delicious!!
Jeremy and I were in awe.  Mmmmm.  I will definitely be trying Indian food again.

Anywho, sorry about the absence of pictures tonight!  Just wanted to write something. Cuz I miss you :) hehe

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I miss YOU Maddie! :)

    I am SO jealous of your fall colours! It's now spring here, which doesn't really mean anything. We have hot weather and then we have cold weather, but no snow, no changing colours. Just different temperatures. :( I miss American fall!

    Can't wait to see more stuff from you! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete