Friday, February 4, 2011

Sagan | Bridals

There is so much I can say about Sagan!  I will start by satying that she is STUNNING and oh so sweet!  She is honestly one of the nicest girls I have ever met.  She loves to laugh and and be silly, then in the blink of an eye, she turns on the DRAMA and produces amazing amazing pictures!  I love me some dramatic pictures :)

Sagan
SaganBridalsBlog- (5)
SaganBridalsBlog- (6)
SaganBridalsBlog- (7)
SaganBridalsBlog- (8)
SaganBridalsBlog- (9)
SaganBridalsBlog- (10)
SaganBridalsBlog- (11)
SaganBridalsBlog- (12)
SaganBridalsBlog- (13)
SaganBridalsBlog- (14)
SaganBridalsBlog- (15)
SaganBridalsBlog- (16)
SaganBridalsBlog- (17)
SaganBridalsBlog- (18)
SaganBridalsBlog- (19)
SaganBridalsBlog- (20)
SaganBridalsBlog- (21)

I've been excited to share these for a while!  I have a whole bunch of shoots still Summer and Fall I need to share, so stay tuned this week! :)

XOXO
Maddie

6 comments:

  1. these are so great maddie! Sagan is beautiful! love these! you never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bokeh! And her flowers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie these are stunning! So simply sweet and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are awesome! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at the pictures from your shoots. you're so talented Maddie. It doesn't hurt to have such a beautiful model.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous photos! Good job!

    ReplyDelete