Wednesday, December 3, 2008

firsts

this is definitely a big day. i'm posting basically all of my "firsts". featured earlier, the bride, she was my first bridal shoot (kiria, she's so gorgeous!). my first senior photo shoot was also posted earlier today. my absolute, very first shoot was the pics of my brother and sister in my second post. i will also be posting my first engagement shoot and my first wedding shoot!

this adorable couple is tyler and kiria. they were so sweet and funny and attractive. kiria had tyler laughing constantly. they are a very warm and kind couple. they just got married yesterday. it was a beautiful reception at chef's table. very magical :)

what's so special about these photos is that this is the first group of people i wasn't related to that i got to shoot. thanks for letting me take so many pictures of you, you guys! ( i know, i went overboard with posting, but i tried to pick my favorite pictures of them and there were just too many because these two are extremely photogenic! they make it look easy).







"bella and edward" hehe



























top gun, anyone? :)














they came up with this idea and loved it. i loved it too.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment