Monday, February 22, 2010

utah engagement photographer-tara and brett engagements.

i realize i posted tara and brett's pictures out of order.  first engagements, bridals, mooore engagements . . .
the day after we took their bridal pictures, tara wanted to do another engagement shoot, just to get some more variety.  it was on valentine's day, and i loved the idea of shooting engagement pictures on valentine's day!  obviously, we were a little inspired :)
we found this decrepit, old apartment building that was perfect for this little mini-shoot!

2
6
9
1
4
5

8
10
3


*yawn*
i'm sleepy.
more editing tomorrow.
which hopefully means more posting.

goodnight!

-m.e.

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this shoot! love it. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eye for art & expression thru photography is just flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute :) I would love to have you do our family pictures sometime. I just have to get over how I look in pictures and just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these so much I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful. I especially like the floating hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great photo shoot, seriously, the pictures are beautiful. I love love the fact that he is doing bear claws in the picture where they're jumping. favorite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute.
    Tara's eyes look really pretty in all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my dear friend, you continue to inspire me. great photos! hope to hear from you soon. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!! I love the one with Brett putting the heart over Tara's mouth..so cute! (I wish you lived in California you're an amazing photographer!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are truly lovely and it seems like it was a fun shoot.

    ReplyDelete