Saturday, April 25, 2009

hi blog friends!

i just wanted to formally apologize for a lack of creative posts the past few weeks.  work has been insane (as i've said before, i work at a mortgage company, and it's the busiest it's been in 15 years, or so i've heard!).  most days, i get home from work and want to cry.  hardly any time to even day dream about photography! not good.  
i had an awesome engagement photoshoot last sunday and i've been DYING to post some pictures of it, however, my macbook does not handle, too well,  the 21.1 megapixel, raw format that my camera produces.  luckily, jeremy is going to build me a rockin computer soon! i can't wait!  then, hopefully, editing will be much quicker and less frustrating.  i love my macbook, but, it doesn't love me back sometimes.  maybe we need relationship therapy ;)  or maybe i will just use it for things non-photo-editing related.  here is just a little preview from last sunday's shoot :) 

IMG_4089
IMG_4086

4 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! if it helps, we have a separate hard drive for just photos. it is easier to store and photoshop them there. and it plugs in via usb, the size of my hand and holds 2TB!! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spring blossoms are cute! I love that! Sorry work is crazy for you! At least you have a job! I'm so bored looking for a job right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man! I'm sorry your work is so busy right now! It sucks that it makes you feel like crying and that you don't have time for photography! :( I hope it changes soon. But at least your work days are probably going by quickly (I always hated being bored at work - the time drags).

    The shots from the engagement shoot are bautiful. They are going to be very pleased with your work! :)

    Thank you for your comment today. I hope I find something soon, but if I don't, I just have to be happy that we're getting by for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you still need couples to shoot?

    sorry I'm a random, but I read about your needing couples to photograph from jasmines blog (the experiment in poverty blog).

    we live in provo and didn't get very many good wedding shots from our wedding last year (our engagements and bridals were kind of dissapointing too) and i've been dying to try to get some better shots of us, but convincing the husband has been hard. :) let me know! I think your photography is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete