Tuesday, April 21, 2009

spring blossoms make me happy :)

IMG_1530
IMG_1528
IMG_3638
i took these pictures just a few days before the big random blizzard that hit us last wednesday night (what was that all about??). my neighbor has a gorgeous tree in her yard and i couldn't resist stealing some pictures of it. i didn't necessarily try to go for anything "artistic" in taking these photographs, the flowers and blossoms just make me really happy.
infact, so do trees.
this is something new to me. last summer/fall, i had a secret tree obsession (hehe). i would drive around after class and just look at all of the different, pretty trees lining the streets, trying to pick out my favorites. turns out, they are all too beautiful to pick favorites :) i love spring!

4 comments:

  1. I like them all but I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last one too! it's gorgeous! spring is so wonderful. i used to take pictures of all the trees on campus at one of the colleges i went to. i still have a folder on my computer of "trees at csulb." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! So glad it's finally warming up!

    ReplyDelete