Wednesday, April 22, 2009

me kreativ??


"List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ"

the lovely diana at our.city.lights awarded me as a Kreativ Blogger! wow, warm fuzzies all inside :)  that's just way too sweet of her.  her blog is fascinating, i highly recommend checking it out.  so inspirational!  

7 things that i love:

1. a hot coffee or latte in the morning.

2.  hot showers or baths.

3.  the fact that my boyfriend loves to snuggle.

4.  finding awesome, creative people through the lovely world of blogging.

5.  dinner and movies with friends and family (i have the BEST of both!).

6.  peaceful walks, along with good conversation.

7.  super talented people in my personal life that constantly inspire me, including my grandma dallyne, my grandpa dave, my mom and dad, my friend lee, my boyfriend jeremy, my friend josh, my sister chloe, my cousins makinzy and tara, my friend zach, and so many others that i know i'm forgetting!

i award:
love, maddie e.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your love list! For the record, I wanted to award you, but Diana already had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maddie!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Well deserved and yes, you are 'kreativ'! Your blog makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so much more than you realize. Follow your dreams and don't be afraid.

    grandma

    ReplyDelete