Tuesday, March 9, 2010

beep. boop. bop.

hi dear friends.  as you may have noticed, the blog makeover is still not finished.  i've been soo busy the past few nights and have hardly had a moment to even think about the other adjustments i have in store! 

p.s. don't you just love that the warm weather is coming? ahh! 
yesterday, i almost thought about taking my laptop to a park or something and sitting outside while i edited pictures.  but of course, it wasn't THAT warm, and i get cold even when it's hot out, so i knew that was not gonna happen.
instead, i bundled up all warm in sweats and knee socks, and got my hot water bottle for my feet, and i edited allll night.  sadly, i didn't even get as much done as i'd expected.  but, that's what this week is for.  i'll be editing every night this week until i leave for St. George on friday!  so excited to get away for the weekend and see my grandma and aunt :)

well, i think after work, i'm going to go rent some movies. the past few days, i've had the urge to watch Whip It!  if you haven't seen it, you should.  it's really sweet and funny.  gotta love those little indie flicks.



xoxo,
me.

6 comments:

  1. warm weather? Uh, send some my way please! I haven't seen whip it yet.. I will put that on my movie list tonight. Happy to hear you are busy editing n' such... I haven't done a session all year. Eh, it's been good for me. Can't wait to see what you're up to. And can't wait to see what's in store for your blog layout. I'm feeling the need for a change too.

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want warm weather so bad :( i haven't seen that movie but i love those pictures! and those red glasses look so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Whip It. Especially when Kristen Whig is talking about having crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the warm weather, too. So happy it's finally here!

    Never seen Whip It - will have to check it out :)

    http://girlfromaroundtheway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah i love this movie.

    YES, let's go gray together!! :) You are so beautiful, you can't be mistaken for any older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. warm weather is coming pretty quick up here in toronto, too! horray for both of us!

    i loooved whip it. such a feel good movie.

    have a great weekend away with your family, maddie! xo

    ReplyDelete