Wednesday, March 10, 2010

from my phone.

today, i was going through my phone, noticing my pictures were taking up a LOT of space!  so, tonight i'm clearing them off.

i decided to keep a few of my favorites though, and share a couple with you :)
1
2
6


i was talking to jeremy on google talk, asking him what food i should bring over to his house.  his order was, like, a billion items long, and i knew i wouldn't remember it, so i took a snapshot of our conversation hehe.  worked like a charm ;)
5
3
4


well, i'm going to get back to editing!  have a fantastic evening!

xoxo, 
me

1 comment:

  1. hey your phone takes pretty great photos! my phone confuses me in the camera department so i avoid using it (not to mention i don't even know how to upload them? i'm an old lady apparently!).

    cute re: the screenshot order ;) you're so smart, maddie!

    ReplyDelete