Sunday, March 21, 2010

elise and scott's bride and groom session-utah county wedding photographer

sigh. i loved shooting this couple's bride and groom session :) they've been married for a couple of years, but you can't even tell, they are still SO sweet together, you'd think it was all still brand new. elise looked absolutely gorgeous . . . her dress, fresh, beautiful make-up, and i just LOVE her hair. also, she is a total sweetheart. she and scott have a wonderful blog where they share stories of their spontaneous vacations!  i just love that.  i hope i'm that spontaneous and adventurous when i'm married :)

15
13
5
1
2
6
3
10
11
12
14
9
7
8

thanks scott and elise!  i had so much fun with you two during our session!

p.s. elise's beautiful hair-piece was made by my very talented twin sister chloe.  and a HUGE thanks to my fabulous partner in crime, lee, for her assistance in this session!

much love!

5 comments:

  1. Love these pictures.
    But I always love your pictures!!!
    I think you're amazing Maddie, and so talented. I want Cohen to get some "one year" pictures taken, and if we decide not to try and take them ourselves, you know I'd love to have you take them.
    Anyway, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures.
    But I always love your pictures!!!
    I think you're amazing Maddie, and so talented. I want Cohen to get some "one year" pictures taken, and if we decide not to try and take them ourselves, you know I'd love to have you take them.
    Anyway, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! We loved showing these pictures off to our family this weekend. They all thought you did a great job. Thanks so much for doing this for us and we were so happy to meet you. You are a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shoot Maddie! You really captured them. You are just getting better and better. I am so proud of you. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely stunning, Maddie. Your work is always exquisitely prcoessed :) Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete