Tuesday, March 2, 2010

mm mmmmm :)

this sweet boy helped me try out some night shooting techniques the other night.  i was feeling a bit down, and he thought doing something artistic might cheer me up, so i told him i had been wanting to try out the lighting equipment i bought a few months ago in some night shots.  he helped me figure out all of the equipment, read the manuals, put together the light stands, and then he stood in the freezing cold for almost an hour and just let me take practice shot after practice shot until i felt like we had gotten an idea of how to make it all work.  even when i was freezing cold, he kept encouraging me not to give in until i felt good about the set-up.

1

he looks cute, eh? :)  tonight he's feeling under the weather.  i think he has the flu or something :(  
so, i'll probably make him some soup and bring a few movies over to his house and just have a fun, relaxing night.

hope you all are doing well!

love, 
m.e.

5 comments:

  1. poor jeremy!! i hope he feels better :( and this pic turned out awesome! how sweet of him to help you out! love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! what a cute brother i have and way to go with the awesome night photography. i haven't even tried anything like that yet. this post almost made me cry. i love jeremy and am so grateful he has you. that said, he really is the sweetest boy i know.

    maddie, your pictures are absolutely great and you definitely inspire me to try harder. by the way, i really loved your creativity with those cut out hearts. wish i could think of things like that. anyway,have a good night and thank you SO much for taking care my brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stud - reminds me of one of my own just like him. we're some lucky girls, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is My brother? ha. He looks awesome. Great job Maddie. The lighting looks awesome. Not that I know anything about that, te he.
    And I am with Roxy on this one, THANK YOU for You. Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete