Monday, August 16, 2010

Bridals with a chicken.

Beth was very adamant about what she wanted for her bridals.
A chicken.
At first, I admit, I don't think I quite grasped the idea, but soon enough, I was so intrigued by it!
ALSO, Beth thrifted her GORGEOUS dress for under $100! Amazing, right??
Beth is one of the most cute, quirky gals I know, and she chose the perfect man, Devin, to suit her.
Congrats you two!

beth&devBridals- (1)
beth&devBridals- (2)
beth&devBridals- (3)
beth&devBridals- (4)
beth&devBridals- (7)
beth&devBridals- (5)
beth&devBridals- (6)
beth&devBridals- (8)
beth&devBridals- (9)
beth&devBridals- (10)
beth&devBridals- (11)
beth&devBridals- (12)
beth&devBridals- (13)
beth&devBridals- (14)

4 comments:

  1. Chicken was a solid choice. Congratulations to you Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the chicken works! :) Love this shoot, and that would have to be one of the most gorgeous bouquets I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um can you say AWESOME?! good job, mad! love the dress. love the chicken. love the bouquet. love the location. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this maddie. you are so talented is ridiculous. okay its awesome. you amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete