Sunday, February 22, 2009

chloe and sean-bridals

yesterday was gorgeous outside! the perfect day to shoot!
IMG_1318
chloe looked gorgeous, and sean looked great as well! i had a ton of fun playing with my new camera. this was my first shoot since i got it :)
tara did chloe's hair (perfectly), sean's sister, amanda did chloe's hair fascinator (it looked fabulous), and lee and my mom were a lot of help as well. also, mikki, our friend from work, and her husband came out and got some shots in. i'm a big fan of their work and i can't wait to see their images!
IMG_1298
IMG_1256
IMG_1248
IMG_0821
IMG_1029
IMG_1001
IMG_0945
IMG_1085
IMG_1193
IMG_0971
all in all, it was a really good day.

7 comments:

  1. Maddie, these are really fun and I really like the posing you guys did:) Thanks for letting us two tag along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so gorgeous. I really love the one with Chloe holding the umbrella. You did a great job and Chloe looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe shoulda been a bridal model! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
    Those photos are so great :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are a fantastic photographer, I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete