Tuesday, February 17, 2009


during the weekend, i drank too many lattes (it was awesome).

and crocheted for about 8 hours on my monday off. it was really relaxing, but at the same time, i never realized that sitting in my bed, crocheting, could show me how out of shape i am. my back hurt, my wrists hurt, and i was actually sweating! strangest experience. THEN i had one of those nights where, you know, you've been doing this one thing all day long, so all you can think about is doing that one thing? i was mentally crocheting all night long and it took me hours to fall asleep. maybe i'm turning into my grandma, because all i want to do right now is loop yarn around a hooked needle (my grandma makes the most amazing knitten creations! i shall post pictures of them soon).
here is one of the beanies i made yesterday:

3 comments:

  1. well, i'm very jealous about your new camera :) i'm glad you love it! if you still have your old camera and are looking to sell it, let me know. if we did go the used camera route, it would be nice to get one from someone we trusted. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a fan of drinking too many lattes as well. never a bad thing! and that beanie is super cute! i need to learn how to crochet soon!

    ReplyDelete