Monday, March 16, 2009

chloe's wedding-part one!

what a fun, exhausting, emotional, love-filled day! chloe and sean looked wonderful. i loved having all of our family and friends there. and taking pictures was a blast! luckily, my cousin helen came and took all of the family pictures (a. so i could be in them, and b. it taught me a lot about organizing a group of people), and i'm so grateful to her! i took a few of the family pictures myself, when i didn't have to be in them, but the amount of pictures i took that day was well over 1,240. i filled an 8 gig memory card, plus some on my compact camera. i have decided candid shots are so much fun :) i will have many more photos to share over the next week, it will just take me a while to get through them all!

IMG_2165

IMG_1272

IMG_2734

IMG_2748

IMG_2723

IMG_2716

IMG_2675

IMG_3269

IMG_3364

IMG_3147

IMG_2850

IMG_2847

IMG_2846

IMG_2993

IMG_2836

IMG_2831

IMG_3027

IMG_3401

more pictures to come soon!!


a few more pictures can be found on my flickr page.

the beautiful flowers and decorations by le petal pusher.
big thanks to lee for all of her hard work!
i will try to find out the contact information for the caterer, because the food was amazing! i know her name is edy . . .
**update: Caterer- Edy Buss, Arlington House Catering (801-225-7905).

2 comments:

  1. Maddie!!!! I love these- so fun to see how much fun everyone had. I love that ring shot! So sharp:) Can't wait to see more-

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous photos! very vibrant, and you really captured the fun of the day. she was a very beautiful bride. i looovvvve her dress. i might have saved a couple pictures to my photo library just so that i can remember that dress for future reference....

    :)

    ReplyDelete