Friday, March 27, 2009

my friend lee is usually up quite late in the night, or early in the morning before i get to work. she emails me great links to different videos, articles, pictures, blogs, etc. that she calls "monday morning happiness" or "today's happiness" and so on. so when i get to work, i have a boost of happiness to get me started. they always make my day :) i think she should start a blog where she posts her happy findings.
she sent me this treasure yesterday. and i'm sure many people are super excited for this movie! i know i can't wait! i loved the book as a kid.
plus, spike jonze directs good movies :)

2 comments:

  1. i am SOOOO excited for this movie...almost as excited as i am for harry potter in july. about 5 years ago, in a children's lit class i took, i wrote a huge paper analyzing the art in where the wild things are. i can't wait to see how they translate it into film. yay!

    i hope you like the anniversary party! it's a little weird in some places, but i'm a fan of weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. Once again, thank you for sharing. I agree, getting a bit of happy news every day is nice!

    ReplyDelete