Saturday, October 31, 2009

blake and megan's wedding*~

this wedding was beautiful.  it was the perfect outdoor,
summer wedding (i know, i'm a little late on posting this!).
it was in a gorgeous location, practically on a cliff-side overlooking the valley . . .
we had a lot of fun shooting there, and it mean a lot to me that my cousin, blake,
trusted me enough to let me do it!  although, i did beg a little bit ;)

they are so sweet together.

























well, i'm off to get ready for a busy day!
we're goin to a few halloween parties tonight, and i still don't
have my costume ready!! eek!
anyone have fun plans tonight?  what are you going to be for halloween??

5 comments:

  1. these turned out INCREDIBLE! holy cow! good job maddles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jeez. i always picture the things you photograph are like ugly roots but you make them look AMAZING!!
    i love it!!

    ok, and that cake with the lemonade. WOWZA. you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, maddie! i loooove that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Maddie, I love Blake and Megan. They are so perfect together. You really captured that. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics Maddie!! I love them:) Hope you had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete