Monday, October 19, 2009

oh the weekend . . .





well, i told you i was documenting my weekend, didn't i?
basically, that meant a few little outfit photos, shots of my feet,
and a few various little pictures.
nothing too exciting, but i still had fun :)





i had dinner with my mom and grandma (whose birthday is tomorrow!) at tucanos. mmm.


texts from the BF.  he's out of town :(


haven't been dealing too well with my bangs, so lee helped me figure
out cute ways to get them off of my face.


i bought this book this over the weekend.  i'm only about 20 pages in so far, but it's really good!
seems the perfect book to read in the cold weather.
i will explain the plot when i'm a little further in.


my cute $5 purse! love it.


jeremy gave me these boots last summer, for my birthday.
i probably wear them too much, but i'm so in love with them!



i always feel vain when i post photos of myself.
hate getting my picture taken. i hate trying to take my own picture even more.
i can never get a good angle of myself.
but, as much as i hate it, i would like to have some photos of myself to look back on.


chloe and i are going to have a little twinner photoshoot with mikki this week!
i'm nervous about being in front of the camera, but i'm also really excited for it!
she's an excellent photographer, one of the best in utah, in my opinion!

also, i saw a few movies this weekend, but more about that later.


the weather is nice and gloomy today, perfect for a monday. just waiting for the rain.
and i'm craving soup. mmmm.

11 comments:

  1. cute post! i like when you post lots of pics! :) can i have your clothes? it't not fair i get all the ugly clothes. buh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! you are so cute, maddie!! and i LOVE your hair AND your bangs...even if you do want to pin them back. glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fun. Your such a groovy chick, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddie, you are so pretty! You need to show off your cute outfits more often :)

    Tell me how that book is! I'm always up for a book recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maddieeeee! guess what came in the mail today???

    a package from you and lee! and i LOVE it!!! i can't wait to frame my new photo and hang it in our house! it's beautiful. thank you so so so so much!

    i wrote a little thank you post for you guys. it's scheduled to post at 7:00 AM PST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your weekend posts! And your style, hair, boots, stories, and how cute your BF is to you:) Can't wait for Thurs.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your shots are great, they look so old yet def have a unique fun twist, love em!

    bespok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your weekend recap in photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best weekend in photos ever dear Maddie! So much to comment on... but it's all overshadowed by the adorable flats :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete