Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Goals

I know with it being the start of a new year, most people are putting together New Year's Resolutions. Me? I don't think it's an effective way for me to accomplish things, so I'm setting goals for the month of January instead.

1. Instead of watching TV before bed, read from my book.
2. Attempt to blog at least twice a week, then increase from there :)
3. Construct an updated business model.
4. Obtain a website.
5. Attempt a video blog post!

How about you, dear friends?
Any goals you'd like to share?

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same with the website - can't wait to see yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to quit the gym earlier this year than I did last year. JK Less pop more water, other than that my goal was to not make goals for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my overall goal to try new things this year. I haven't done too many new things, but it's coming. Oh! we went to a wedding this weekend and the bride said that she saw a picture of Hal and I that you took, when she was looking for photographers. I don't know where she was looking, maybe she was on here, but I was excited and thought I'd tell you.

    ReplyDelete