Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Scott & Josett | Engaged

These two bring the biggest smile to my face :)
They were so funny, sweet, energetic . . . it was like hanging out and taking pictures with friends. They would just laugh, nuzzle, dance . . . and I would just take pictures. I think I left the shoot with sore facial muscles from smiling hehe.
This was one of those shoots that we had to keep rescheduling due to poor, rainy weather. Finally, we just kind of decided "hey, let's just take pictures on Saturday rain or shine" since they were on a bit of a time-crunch to get their invites out, so I just thought "Yeah, let's do this!".
We started in the early afternoon on the Saturday before Halloween (or as I called it: "Halloween Observed") with pretty nice weather out! It wasn't too cold, the sun was shining . . . then we ended the shoot with pouring, but that didn't hinder things too much :)

Lee put together the CUTEST spread; hot chocolate, mini pastries, old books, vintage cameras . . . she's amazing.

Scott&JosettBlog (1)Scott&JosettBlog (2)
Scott&JosettBlog (3)
Scott&JosettBlog (4)
Scott&JosettBlog (5)
Scott&JosettBlog (6)
Scott&JosettBlog (7)
Scott&JosettBlog (8)
Scott&JosettBlog (9)
Scott&JosettBlog (10)
Scott&JosettBlog (11)
Scott&JosettBlog (12)
Scott&JosettBlog (13)
Scott&JosettBlog (14)
Scott&JosettBlog (15)
Scott&JosettBlog (16)
Scott&JosettBlog (17)
Scott&JosettBlog (18)
Scott&JosettBlog (19)
Scott&JosettBlog (20)
Scott&JosettBlog (21)
Scott&JosettBlog (22)
Scott&JosettBlog (23)
Scott&JosettBlog (24)
Scott&JosettBlog (25)
Scott&JosettBlog (26)
Scott&JosettBlog (27)

I felt like I had made friends of these two, and I'm glad. Aren't they cute??

7 comments:

  1. They look like a sweet fun couple :) Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the first one of them on the steps! so cute! & the styling/props are really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys do the best styled photo shoots, seriously. I love her skirt in those last photos, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are absolutely amazing! As usual! Friggin LOVE your eye Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them. love them all! i think this might be one of my favorite shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing photos! I really love the props and clothes and everything!
    A new follower :)

    ReplyDelete