Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh hi

How's your Wednesday going?  Mine has been alright.
Actually, I am lying. Kind of.
 I've been super grumpy today! With no explanation (don't you hate that??).  I came home and went straight to my bedroom, avoiding everybody, and spent the evening alone with my ipad.
Don't feel bad for me, sometimes you just need a night alone, ya know?  Sometimes you just feel grumpy and moody for no real reason, and being alone is just kind of a must.
Also, I don't know about you guys, but now that Christmas has come and gone . . .  I am kind of over winter! I like being WARM!  I don't function well in the cold.  I spend most of winter hibernating in my warm bed with my layers and layers of blankets and down comforters and a hot water bottle on my feet.
Sweats go on the instant I get home from work.  Hot tea and coffee are also a must.  Also, I eat hot soup probably 4 nights a week.  I'm pathetic, right??

Well, tomorrow, I promise you a much happier blog post, as well as more pictures!  Shall I post a bridal shoot?  Married couples shoot? Engagement shoot?  Hmm, I have a lot to choose from!  I will pick something special for ya :)
(image taken with my new iTouch!)

I'm gonna hit the hay early-ish tonight so I wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed tomorrow :)

Stay warm and have pretty, pretty dreams <3

-Mads

3 comments:

  1. Let's swap! You can have my summer, I'll have your snowy winter! :) Hope you have a great rest of the week, can't wait to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see more of what you've been working on! I say post them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will it make you feel better if I had an awful Wednesday too? Found out Cambria has to have a dental surgery done that will cost an arm and a leg. You look gorgeous in that picture though, I hope that makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete