Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Baby Luella | 8 Days Old

Saturday, I had an amazing new experience :)
So far in my career as a photographer, I've mostly been shooting weddings, couples, families, small children . . . Saturday was my first newborn session!

This is Luella Jean.  She's my cousin Tara and her husband Brett's brand new baby girl.  I LOVE her!
Lee and I got to spend Saturday afternoon just ooing and awwing this sweet little girl, trying our hand at newborn photos.

We wanted something candid, yet with some styling.
LuellaBlog- (1)
LuellaBlog- (2)
LuellaBlog- (3)
LuellaBlog- (4)
(shoot stylized by Lee)

I definitely want to do more of these shoots! <3

Update:  The baby headbands and flowers are from the amazing Amanda of the Addison Renee Boutique!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The shot in all the balls of wool!? Amazing! So so so beautiful and precious :) L-O-V-E it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! i am sooo impressed! these are amazing! she is soooo cute. i love them. you definitely should not be afraid to do newborn shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! I need to have you do Addi's 1 year old photos. These are some of my favorite and in my line of work I see lots of newborn photos, but these havegot to be some the best, more adorable ones I have ever looked at! Fantastic work Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did such a great job, maddie! the photos are absolutely beautiful. look at you go!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masters Of DisastersJanuary 24, 2011 at 7:37 AM

    She is so darling! I wish I could be there to see her. At least I have your great pictures to look at!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures turned out fabulous! I adore the one in the balls of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. you did a fabulous job!! i simply adore the shot with the balls of yarn. amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh these are so cute!!! If I ever have a baby please take pictures for me! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete