Monday, July 20, 2009

for those of you who live within a reasonable distance of a theater playing (500) Days of Summer, i'm very jealous of you. unfortunately, this movie wasn't released in utah yet. boo. i've been dying to see it, so let me know how wonderful it is!
**(if it was anything but wonderful, don't let me know. i would rather find out for myself :)**
i love zooey deschanel, but mostly, i'm in love with joseph gordon-levitt.
he was amazing in the movie brick. a MUST see, by the way. filled with mysterious-high school-noir-detective-ness.
i think these two would make an adorable couple. they'd be so quirky and sarcastic. and awesome.


i pretty much want every outfit i've ever seen zooey wear.


3 comments:

  1. I want to see this too! I think the Broadway theatre is getting it in soon! And I agree, Brick was really good. I liked the film noir aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!!!! I watch the preview everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to see this one too! Both are such favorites and the title is perfect isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete