Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a preview of the crowton family.

these three beautiful girls are my cousins :)
IMG_0990
IMG_0965
IMG_0958

i had a photo shoot with their family on sunday, it was a lot of fun and i think we came away with some really sweet shots!

tonight has not been my night.
i spent 7 HOURS editing wedding photos tonight, only to find that for some reason, half of them end up with different, muted colors when i try to post them online . . . has anyone ever had this problem and know how to fix it? i would really appreciate any advice!

anyhow, i'm off to cry myself to sleep now :(
goodnight all!

5 comments:

  1. I really like those pictures! I think the lighting looks really good and the color is bright and crisp. Good job! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great!!! Nice job Maddie!!! I am sorry about the colors on your wedding photos.. I am sure they will work out though! come to work, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masters Of DisastersJuly 2, 2009 at 8:20 AM

    This is Lindsay. I think the pictures turned out great. I can't wait until you do ours. The scary part is that I had to send Kevin to the Mall to get shirts for the pictures because I forgot. Who know what he'll pick out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Maddie that is so hard! Hopefully the long weekend will cure a little of the frustration. I personally think a good cry always does the trick ;) Love your work and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much Jenessa and Mikauli look alike. It is scary, you can almost not tell them apart.

    ReplyDelete