Friday, July 17, 2009

my business portfolio.

so . . . i finally got around to adding pictures to a blog i started just for showcasing photos from actual business. the link is here if ya wanna check it out! :)


i've decided to take a little break from photography, just a week or so, so i can get some things organized in my normal life. i've been so stressed lately, to the point where i've made myself sick! i just need time to relax, maybe complete my photo challenge, have time to actually hang out with jeremy (it was our 4 year anniversary yesterday, crazy huh?! although, i was sick, so he just came over and rested with me.).

i will still be blogging of course, i'm just going to take a break from editing and whatnot for a few days to a week. my day job is suffering because I'M letting too many other things get in the way. photography will hopefully be the full-time job someday, but for now, with this economy, i do need to make sure i'm secure at my current job.

i've enjoyed reading everyone's blogs lately! they're always a little "pick-me-up".

any fun plans tonight for anyone? i'm going to see Public Enemies with jeremy, and maybe some dine on seafood. mmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment