Monday, July 6, 2009

my little "to do" list for this week.

-unpack and do laundry from this past weekend's trip.
-perhaps clean my room? we'll see.
-re-edit all of the wedding photos i did last thursday night :( my guess for what went wrong? don't try to edit JPEG photos in Adobe Lightroom. that's the only thing i can think of. the colors don't turn out the way you expect when posted online. not good. only 8 or more hours of my time wasted. well sh*t. (if you're expecting wedding photos from me, i'm so sorry! i obviously technical technical issue, i will try to get them done so soon!)
-try to get started on editing two other photo-shoots i've had in the past two weeks.
-photo-shoot tomorrow with chloe.
-pack AGAIN for carmel, leaving wednesday after work. bleh. is it sad that i'm dreading a vacation because i won't have time to finish WORKING on things? so sad.
-make yummy food.
-work-out a little bit.
-try to finish my photo-challenge pictures! may post from california.
-try to stay sane.



frolic in the yard 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment