Tuesday, July 7, 2009

help.

people. i'm grumpy this week. i've got the grumpies baaaad. jeremy even brought me a latte, and macaroni and cheese (which i told him i was craving) last night AND he fixed my picture-color problem i was having on my computer. because he is a genius. and frankly, i didn't deserve it. i was grateful and nice to him for about 20 minutes, then i was back to grumpy. and now i feel horrible for not being super nice to him all night after he did all of that for me. being at work doesn't help either. i can't focus because i'm so bitter at the world. for no reason whatsoever. can anyone recommend a good movie or activity to pull me out of this? hopefully it doesn't last long
:(


IMG_1479

5 comments:

  1. yes!! I had the grumpies last week and Tyler made up a game called magic princess that you play in the ocean. this explains it...http://olivia-rae.blogspot.com/2009/07/today-was-not-my-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM FEELING THE SAME WAY!!!!! I hope you have fun on your trip- you deserve a break:) Can't wait for our photo shoot sometime- get ungrumpy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss pettigrew lives for a day is super cute! sleepless in seattle is always a happy girl movie. ummmmm what else?

    (okay. here's a secret - when i'm in a bad mood i watch REALLY awful, embarrassing movies like enchanted, penelope, ella enchanted, or the lizzie mcguire movie, and i feel so much better....i'm a 27 year old loser.)

    hope you feel better!!

    i'm really retarded at twitter and just now realized that i wasn't following you so now i am officially following you. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it makes you feel any better i absolutely love the picture! especially the colors. i love your landscapes and just pics of whatever. you do AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are feeling this way - I totally get this from time to time and although it sounds a little crazy, I find a really good hard cry sorts me out! So much tension builds up for no reason and everything in the world threatens to tip me over the edge and then I burst into tears for a long time and then it all feels better. There must be some kind of scientific reason behind this I'm sure!! ;) But I think the best thing for you is to take some time out, read a good book, watch a great guilty pleasure DVD, buy something to treat yourself, eat whatever you want, have a good cry, realise in the big scheme of things we're all really lucky and then pick yourself up and carry on, hopefully feeling way better than before! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete