Monday, June 15, 2009

because i felt inspired to do so.

In bed.

as i was waking up from a nap, i sat up and turned on my little desk lamp.
i loved the mood from the light, so i wanted to capture it. i didn't have a camera right there in bed with me . . . so i used my camera phone.

i must say, i'm quite impressed with the quality of this picture, considering it was a camera phone AND dim lighting.

i should probably clean off my nightstand, eh?

so, i'm thinking of starting a little photography challenge. anyone who is interested in taking pictures, challenges, or just wants to participate for fun, here it is:

maddie's first photo challenge!

i am going to challenge myself, and you (if you're interested) in taking 5 pictures this week. and i want them all to be pictures of your top 5 favorite trees in your neighborhood.
i have already photographed my top two, and by next monday, i will try to have my 5!

this project will get you (and me) out and about, taking pictures, and taking notice of your neighborhood. i will try to do monthly (maybe even weekly) photo challenges to keep the ball rolling.

who's with me?

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! It's a great excuse to get out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a cool idea, i would totally do it but i already do 6,768 Miles Apart! but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I'll need some tips Maddie but I'm so in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in. Just have to charge my batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my hell yes! I am IN...
    better find me a camera...ha ha

    ReplyDelete