Saturday, June 27, 2009

oh :)


(sorry for the poor picture quality on this post! i used my little compact camera, oops!)

(made by lee. soooo adorable.)



the open house for the little princess bowtique was really fun!
i made it home with lots of cute things, and an empty wallet :)

here's the merch i picked up:

my pretty jewelry!


cute flower from amanda's shop.

sweet headband also made my amanda, of the little princess bowtique.


another cute headband, made by chloe (my twin sister) of ellaphantsy


loove this charm!


another purchase from amanda's shop.

it was a really enjoyable day hanging out over there, giving out business cards, shopping it up . . . if anyone is local, she's planning on another open house in august!

*****************************

so, i think the first photo challenge was a success :) i know not very many people participated, but it was still a blast, nonetheless. lee and mckenna's posts were wonderful and it made me feel good that they went for it. check them out by clicking on their names!

mckenna is one of my best blogger friends, and also a lovely girl who lived just a block away from me all of my life, but for some reason, we never discovered how much we have in common until now . . . when she lives thousands of miles away in germany!

her personal blog and photography blog are both darling, and she takes such great pictures . . . you'll regret not checking them out :)

her post today has inspired me to challenge you all again!



maddie's second photo-challenge!

for this challenge: your favorite hang-outs!

i am going to go to places around town, to my boyfriend's house, my favorite coffee shops, favorite boutiques, antique stores, thrift stores, the park, any place i go to, or hang out at, and take pictures of them!

it will be a fun way for us to peak a little bit into each other's lives and see the fun, cute, local places that show a little bit about who we are.

plus, it will be fun to keep these pictures of things to scrapbook, journal, and show your future/current children when they are older . . .

so, i'm going to have my pictures posted by next friday.

anyone who's interested in participating:
when friday comes, you can email me your pictures or post links and i will get you linked up on my blog so we can all share! comment or email me for any questions or tips.

ready. set. go! :)



8 comments:

  1. i LOVE your hair accessories! so cute! and i want an i heart blogs pin toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! can't sleep either:) I'm excited to hear more about how the boutique went! I bet your new business cards and awesome prints were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maddie! I've just checked my blog for the first time is ages and saw your amazing comments and tips for me - you are soooooo great for doing that, thanks so so much. I'm just sorry I didn't check in sooner to see you'd done that for me...you're awesome!!! Thanks again (work has been murder recently so haven't been blogging since I got back from holiday)... THANKS!!! Hope you're really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You make me feel all worthwhile.

    Bad news, as of today I won't be able to join in any challenges. My last straw just broke aka: the pooey little rebel is no longer useable. Argh.

    So, just because I am curious... what lights did you use in these shots? Did you use any strobes or reflectors? The lighting is really nice and bright! I like it! And I like that pin and your purchases too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the headband, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. Please come visit...

    Also, I will truly try to do this next challenge. Maybe I will steal my friends camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww! thanks for putting my button up! yay!

    ReplyDelete