Monday, June 22, 2009

tree challenge. and, coincidentally, my 100th post!

because my life is pretty "on the go", i ended up taking all of these pictures with my point-and-shoot camera (my little guy).
this is not what i planned on.
i planned on taking out my 5d mark ii (my big guy), but things got so hectic last week that i just had to take the tree pictures as i came across them!
my little guy did a good job, however, for the next challenge i will be more prepared and set more time aside to get pictures with the big camera, because, really, that's the only way i can get practice on exposure, lighting, settings (and all of the other things i listed in the initial post), right?

anywho,
lee and i had to go up to the canyon today to get some twigs and branches for a little project she's working on, so i decided that it was a good time for me to finish getting my tree pictures.
they ended up being lots of wilderness pictures, rather, but it was so much fun!

006
074020
099016

a picture lee snapped of me (below), she's getting soo good!
121
127
128
135

i had a little bit of fun getting more detailed shots :)
154
166
lomotree

if anyone else happened to participate, i would love to see how it went!
i know i will be much more prepared for the next challenge, but this was a good way to ease into it, i thought :)

we have some fun challenges for the future. oh. so. excited!


checkout:

3 comments:

  1. awww thanks maddie on the pic credit...but you are what make the picture so good...Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of you is way cute! I did take some pictures of trees but after seeing yours mine don't compare. Anyway I will email them to you or something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i finally posted my challenge::

    http://makephotographie.blogspot.com/2009/06/maddie-e-photography-challenge-trees.html

    ReplyDelete