Monday, June 8, 2009

sneak preview for you, amanda!

dear blog, i had a good weekend :) started out with actually having NOTHING to do on saturday, which was really nice. i've been super busy with work and editing pictures, taking pictures, etc., so a day to do nothing was perfect. it gave me just enough rest to gear up for the sweet, adorable shoot we had on sunday!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

little girls, babies, giggles, bubbles, bows, flowers, pink, the whole bit! it was so much fun. thank you amanda, for letting me have this opportunity!

amanda has an amazing line of little girl's bows, flowers, headbands, clips, etc. they are so stinkin cute, i'm considering buying a bunch (more) for myself hehe. i strongly recommend checking out her blog here. if you have kids or need gift ideas for little girls and babies . . . really, check her out. she's a pro!

she wanted to revamp her marketing, so we came up with some cute ideas to display all of her products.


i haven't even begun to edit, but i just had to post SOMETHING because the pictures, and the little kiddos in their bows and flowers, are all so darling and i couldn't stand it anymore :)

more to come soon!

little princess bowtique 393-2

8 comments:

  1. oh.my.cuteness!!!!!

    I can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! Thank you for posting a picture of my little angel :) I can't wait for the rest to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the chubby babies! and can't wait to see more-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cambria has a skirt and a flower just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thisssss makes me want to cry!! cutest thing i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete