Wednesday, August 26, 2009

a couple'a nerds.

jeremy caught me messing with my new tripod and my camera
when he came over tonight.
i thought i'd have it all put away before he
got to my house, but, turns out, i didn't have it all put away.
oops. at least he's awesome and participated in some picture fun . . .


photo-booth-style! :)

IMG_3375 - CopyIMG_3369 - Copy
IMG_3364 - CopyIMG_3361 - CopyIMG_3360 - Copy

(((the headphones are a purchase from this week; urban outfitters. love 'em!
also, just got the "goofy" (according to jeremy) glasses this
week as well at giantvintage.com. they have TONS of
awesome vintage-styles to choose from.
i strongly recommend checking them out.)))

well, i'm off to bed, goodnight!

-m.e.

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i love this photo shoot! the one of him is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute, maddie!! you two are adorable. :)

    levi just got a pair of wesc headphones yesterday. he won't take them off! he keeps trying to find excuses to take walks so he can walk around with them on. i love the color you chose. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is toooooo cute! You guys are adorable. Great little shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man i love them!!! Such cute pictures!!! I want to do a photoshoot like that! Awesome! You guys are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. That is adorable.

    I need something like this for chris. . .

    Jeremy...is...uhm...cute. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Maddie. I love the writing on the pics. I think you will have a lot of fun with that. The glasses are a good look for Jeremy. They remind me of the ones Sam wore all the time when he was little, remember?

    PS. We need to talk about how to clean a kitchen. LOL. JK. No, Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Maddie! And looks like such fun too... I love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn't realize how awesome you could make a dorky photo shoot look. i'm obsessed with your style, it is unique. and it is your own. and it's hot.
    please don't ever get discouraged, YOU rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh goodness. this is so sweet and fun ...dare I even say "jazzy."

    Just wanted to thank you for the lovely comment about Dixie Lust on An Experiement in Poverty

    ReplyDelete