Wednesday, August 26, 2009

whew!

aug26journ

i've had such a busy past few days!
sorry about not posting since friday, oh my goodness! that's not good.
i've had quite a bit of photoshoots in the past month, it's been
hectic, but i've loved it!

with things slowing down just a tad, at least for this week,
i'm hoping to work on a few other projects, just for me, for fun.
i want to include more pictures from my everyday life
on my blog. so, i'm going to be better at that!
i decided, i don't want to look back in 5 years and wonder
why all i have are pictures of other people, right??

i need to start documenting my early twenties, because
i know it's going to go by soo fast.
so, that's my next project :)
more pictures of me and my boyfriend, friends, family . . .

i'm really excited!

6 comments:

  1. what a great project!! perfect thing to document, i cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!, Now you can take my picture. Love you, DAD.

    PS. Mom just corrected my punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve a break and your creative flow i bet is needing to burst! so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great plan! Can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete