Wednesday, August 5, 2009

pulling a double-shift.

*sigh* the life of a trying photographer.
i got home from the mortgage company where i work barely an hour ago, and now?
now i start work at my "second job".
my goal is to finish all of my pending projects tonight.

tomorrow? tomorrow i want to create a flyer to take around town to promote
maddie e. photography.

i have three photoshoots i want to finish up editing tonight, but i wanted to take a second and write a blog post because i've noticed some new followers lately.

hello lovely new friends! :)
i look forward to reading your blogs and getting to know you and becoming blog friends!

i would like to get the photo-challenges going again soon, that's my goal after i get these three projects done tonight. and i'd like to get some of you participating.
i'm thinking of maybe a give-away? maybe one of my prints?

i'll think of something good :)

i wanted to give you guys a little picture of what my evening is looking like.

fish, my other business partner, is doing some vigorous laps around his bowl before we get crackin.
his bowl sits to the right of me on my beautiful desk (made by grandpa)

i love this little guy. every time i walk into the room, he swims around frantically, all excited to see me. it's really nice to come home to.

IMG_2683IMG_2692
IMG_2693
IMG_2724

just wanted to post a little picture of my new hair accessory. my little red bow. i love it, i've worn it every day this week! the lovely amanda of the little princess bowtique gave it to me for helping her out with some pictures. i'm going to buy more, that's for sure!
she's going to stock her etsy shop FULL of gorgeous and funky-fun adult hair-pieces soon, so check her out!

i have such amazing, creative friends. amanda with her cuuuute/beautiful little girl and adult hair-accessory line, chloe is making some AWESOMELY beautiful headbands and hair-pieces, and then lee who is also going to open an etsy shop soon full of all of her creative goodies (prints, mobiles, etc) . . . they are all worth watching out for. you'll want something from them all!

well, everyone have a good evening!
i'm going to make some tea and popcorn (my new favorite snack combo for some reason hehe) and watch the simpsons while fish and i get some work done.

goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. hope you had a productive evening and got all your pending projects done! you look adorable with your little red bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Fish have a name?

    I would like to think your more creative than i? I named all my kois at work... fish... And there is one that we like to call idiot.

    And the turtles...their names are...well turtle...or turtles when talking of the two of them.

    But fish is actually a cute name. ha. oh the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, he's just "fish" :) i couldn't think of a name, i'm really bad at that hehe, so "fish" stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should name him "Trooper" because he'll probably be like that other one and live for years and everyone will wonder why. haha. It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Maddie you have so much on your plate! You seriously should think about selling your own prints on etsy! I know I would buy a bunch of them!

    ReplyDelete