Friday, August 21, 2009

friday!

yipee! friday is finally here!
although, i say that as if this week has
been dragging on. it really hasn't.
time goes by so fast now days . . .
slightly depressing, eh?
i've been SUPER busy this summer, but it's
felt great. i feel very accomplished and
so happy that things are picking up with
photography.
i also want to thank all of you who leave nice comments
on my posts :) it truly means a lot ot me
to have feedback. not just for the confidence boost,
but to see that people actually care about me
and support what i'm doing.
it just pushes me to want become better
and better, knowing people are keeping track
of my progress.
and a big thanks to lee for all of your
assistance and brilliant ideas
for these shoots! you rock!

frolic in the yard 027
well, tonight, another softball game.
tomorrow, i will be at another openhouse for
a family-reunion at lagoon (basically the only
amusement park we have in utah).
it will be a hot day tomorrow, i hope i survive!
i also plan on seeing Inglorious Basterds (oh my gosh, i can
barely contain my excitement!!), and then getting lots
and lots of editing done. yeah.
weekends are much too short!
can i also add that i am SO EXCITED FOR FALL!!
i can't wait to wear scarves, cute sweaters, boots,
drink lots of hot coffee and tea (i do that anyway, but it's
more fun when you're cold :)), see the awesome colors of the leaves,
take cool drives up the canyon . . . can't wait.
so does anyone have fun plans for the weekend?
have a good one!
-m.e.

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work! I love the photos, gorgeous.

    I am excited for fall too... although I am sad to leave summer behind ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are lovely Maddie and that's so nice for you to say that we encourage you when seriously, your photography inspires me.

    A theme park called 'Lagoon'? Must google :) Also, wondering what you thought of the film? We went to see '500 Days of Summer' and was sort of disappointed, not nearly as good as I thought it would be.

    Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie you're so awesome for writing about 500 Days! And I agree with you, I probably am psycho in that if it'd been a happy ending I would've liked it a little more. And I really did sort of like it, but not all. I think it was too reminiscent of 'Amelie' in some ways and it was trying too hard to be cute in various parts... like her singing that obscure Karaoke song? Maybe I'm being too critical? Most likely my expectations were too high? :) But the acting was good. I love both stars of the film. Isn't Joseph Gordon-Leavitt the handsomest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved him in 'Brick' Maddie! It's actually one of my brother's favorites and so because of him I've seen it a number of times. I also really liked him in 'The Lookout'. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete