Thursday, August 6, 2009

more good-looking relatives :)


let's face it guys, i have cute relatives :)
and super nice ones, at that. many of my photo shoots lately have been family members, and i can't thank them enough for letting me take their pictures to bulk up my portfolio!

when we went to torrey last month, my cousin lindsay asked if we could take some family pictures while we were all together. of course i wanted to! torrey is an awesome place for pictures, and i love working with my relatives on photo shoots.

considering the time of day, the fact that we only had about 20 minutes until it started raining, and not much time to go location scouting, i thought we pulled it off quite nicely!

how cute are they??

this little red-head, ireland, is so adorable. she's soft-spoken, but once you get her out of her shell, she loves to talk and tell stories.
i got to spend a 2.5 hour drive with her on our way home from torrey
and she just told me all sorts of little stories and we ate goldfish together and became buddies :)
IMG_1314IMG_1296

these are her big brothers, peyton and k.j. all of my cousin's kids are so cute and SO smart!
these kids get awesome grades and just blow their teacher's minds with their intelligence.
not to mention, they are little stud-muffins!
IMG_1247IMG_1226

my cousin lindsay and ireland :) i think they look alike. i can't put my finger on it, lindsay, but she totally reminds me of you!
IMG_1211IMG_1206

kevin and ireland. sooo sweet. she loves her daddy.
IMG_1190IMG_1187
IMG_1163IMG_1162



this little guy is beau. i couldn't quite see it in this photo shoot, he was so serious for some reason, but he is the FUNNIEST little kid i've ever met!
in pebble beach, he had me laughing so hard that my stomach hurt!
he may look serious in this picture, but i have evidence
that he's a little clown.
he makes the best funny faces. i will post pics soon :)
IMG_1158

the four of them. i love these kids!
IMG_1151IMG_1145

kevin and lindsay. they've been together since they were like 15!
they have always been the ideal couple to me.
IMG_1133IMG_1119
IMG_1100

and the beautiful lindsay.
IMG_1345
IMG_1089

thanks lindsay, kevin, and family, i had so much fun with the shoot and editing these!


phew! it feels so good to get a few things out of the way. this has been quite the busy summer for me, but i'm loving every minute of it.

tonight, i had a softball game (we won, yay!), and later, i'm going to hang out with my buddies, and hopefully jeremy, and we're going to watch scary movies . . . i'm really excited!

have a goodnight!




9 comments:

  1. Love your family photos Maddie! Your nieces and nephews are adorable... how perfect is Ireland's name with that amazing red hair?

    Hope you have a great weekend... so happy tomorrow's Friday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! she's so cute! what's funny is that they named her before she was even born. isn't that the most awesome coincidence?
    thanks for the sweet comments, you always make my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous photos, maddie. what a good looking family! and that little ireland is adoooorable! what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful and so are you. You did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masters Of DisastersAugust 7, 2009 at 7:20 AM

    Thank you, your awesome! I can't wait to finally have a framed recent family picture. It's been six years. Kev put our family picture in the U.S.U football program and it was so old Ireland wasn't even in it. Yay I'm so excited, thank you , thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddie, you are a very good photographer! Yes my family is awesome. Grandma Dallyne and Grandpa Dave need some pictures done for all of us. Try to talk them into it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are SOO cute!!!

    I want to dye my hair Ireland's color. It's so pretty. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maddie- Those are amazing. I want in line for pictures at thanksgiving, or next summer. Ireland should have an entire portfolio done. She is breathtaking. I still can't believe that kevin was able to produce such gorgeous chldren. I guess genes really are a mystery:) He, like myself, was just lucky to marry into such a great family so they could make up the difference. Keep up the great work, Maddie, I can really see your talent exploding. Love, Ronda

    ReplyDelete