Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i always thought they were extinct, or mythical, like unicorns!

although, i still would like to believe that unicorns exist :)




(not my images, i just google-imaged them!)

i feel pretty dumb at this moment. i had no idea these whales were real. dumb, i know! please don't judge me.
if anything, i thought they were at least extinct.
lee blew my mind today by showing me this.
i will think about it for days to come.
these narwhals are, from this day forward, my new favorite creature!
wow, aren't they magical?!

9 comments:

  1. That's freakin awesome! i want one... just like i want every baby animal..can you get those in babies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pics...and yes, they do look magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...your reaction was priceless. and yes they are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmmm, they're real??

    i always thought they were mythical too.

    no need to feel dumb!

    hahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured they were real since they were in the movie Elf... just kidding. That's pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This may be my favourite blog post of all time!

    Also, I hope there is something out there that I can discover like this. I love narwhals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!
    i remember i did a report on them in elementary school haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that "Elf" made them up...Learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete