Thursday, August 20, 2009

rowley family~utah family photographer

this family was such a sweet family to photograph!
i work with emily (the beautiful mother), and she
happened to stumble upon a picture i took from this shoot, and
she asked if we could take some pictures of her baby girl
in a similar look. of course i jumped at the chance!
how cute are they??
IMG_2993IMG_2849
IMG_2889 IMG_2777
IMG_2763
look at this little stud! he was killin' me with how cute and
excited he was with the whole experience.
lee was blowing some bubbles for him and just went nuts!
it's the cutest thing i've ever seen :)
IMG_2811IMG_2807
IMG_2745IMG_2782
IMG_2819IMG_2972
and this baby girl. sooo cute!
look at those sweet little rolls!
IMG_2937
IMG_2955
thank you rowley family, you are beautiful!
i had a blast!


the awesome flower head band and tutus were provided
be sure to check her out!

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! So cute!!! Ahhh!! Cutest little family ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Maddie these turned out AMAZING!!!! I can't believe how cute that family is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.my.cuteness!!! i can hardly stand how cute those kids are :) and emily... gorgeous! great job as usual maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddie... I will spread the word for you... I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics. Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masters Of DisastersAugust 20, 2009 at 9:50 AM

    Cute, Cute! So maybe I should have kev look at the pictures and show him what bright colors are (hee hee).

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww! what cute little ones. i love her little pudge. and he is so blonde! just like me and my brother and sister when we were little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pic of the little boy clapping is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable family Maddie! The baby in the pink tutu is a new favorite of mine. Have to tell you though, that I wish I had a friend like you here... I'd make you photograph my George of course :)

    Hope you're having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh. i want to squeeze the cheeks out of that adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Maddie! You are getting reeeeally good. Do you mind if I recommend you to anyone I know who is looking for pictures?
    Your email is still Maddles21@hotmail.com right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi mike, it's actually madelynethomas@gmail.com, that's the one i check the most. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete