Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dreaming of pretty workspaces . . .



























(click on the pictures to go to the source)

if you've read my blog for a while, i'm sure you
know that i'm dying to have my own place.
i want to buy a house and furnish and decorate it. or an apartment.
i want a full kitchen to myself, where i can put an
espresso machine out without feeling guilty about taking up
counter space (that's right mom, i said it. hehe, still love you though.).
but mostly, i want entire room that i can use for just a workspace.
right now, i work in the tiny corner of my basement bedroom.
it's a tad depressing. i would like a view of the yard, or the street, or just anything outside.
all i have, currently, is a window-well.
i would love for some natural day-light, and the ability to have the window open
so i can listen to the noises coming from outside, feel the breeze coming in . . .
my job at the mortgage company also has me working in a basement. i have a slightly
better view of the outside, but it's mainly just a fancier window-well.
these offices/workspaces are all so beautiful.
i could spend all day looking up more pictures.
well, tonight, i'll be taking a nice long nap after work, then
i'll get cracking on editing some photoshoots i've had in the past week.
i'm thinking LOTS of coffee is needed.
i hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo so cute. i want all of those places. i dont know what i would do in them, but i like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll take the one with the view of the eiffel tower!

    don't worry, maddie. one day, you'll have your own place. you'll be out of those basements before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i had one of these places as work, i would get more writing done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Maddie... my home is so tiny that the best I can do is a small desk in my bedroom. :(

    ReplyDelete