Wednesday, November 4, 2009

blah.

it's been one of those days.

i won't explain what i'm upset about.  but. today was awful.

now, i feel a little bit better.  i'm at home, i don't have to talk to anybody.
i can sit in my room and listen to music.
with fish.  he's the best company.
he just listens. doesn't judge.


i finally got around to hanging this GORGEOUS
mobile lee made me. i absolutely adore it.
so twinkly and magical.
lee, you're amazing, and one of the best friends ever!




i had another wonderful friend make me something wonderful this week.
but that story and the photos will be posted tomorrow.
i really do have such great friends.
in real life AND in blog land.

well, today wasn't the best, but i'm going to try get some
work done anyway.  happy links and links to happy images are
much appreciated while i do my editing :)


goodnight friends. much love.




7 comments:

  1. i am so sorry today sucked. i really feel for you. i wish i could make it all better. some people just need to not start drama. and that person is not you. if you need anything let me know. and me and sean both think the headphones on fish's bowl is really awesome. and lee's mobiles are amazing! what is the other gift that i haven't heard about yet? anyway, tomorrow will be better. we will have fun i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maddie today WAS icky grossness. :( Sorry you had to be the one to deal with it. After this post, I think I am gonna need a print of fish rockin' out for my room...and I am so happy to see how magical the mobile looks!! Tomorrow will be a better day, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you had a crappy day. i bet blogging made it better.

    okay, that mobile is amazing. you have a great friend and talented friend, i'm gonna ask her to be my friend, too :D

    ps- i really like that rotary phone shot on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had a bad day...hopefully tomorrow is better :) I just wanted to say your photos are amazing...and that mobile is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the headphones on the fish bowl! Sorry you had a bad day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photographs and gifts from friends dear Maddie!

    ReplyDelete